ACPNL is a non-profit making association of professional counsellors and psychotherapists.
We are run by a committee of volunteers who take great care to make sure that the organisation is ethically managed. All our members are required to be members of a recognised professional body and subscribe to the Code of Ethics of their organisation.
Membership of ACPNL offers you:
- A range of low-cost training events and workshops
- Networking with other counsellors & psychotherapists
- Share ideas with others working in a variety of settings
- An email network for the exchange of information and ideas
- Our AGM followed by a free workshop and lunch
We always welcome new members, see our joining page for details
Our events during Coronavirus
While we’re not able to meet face-to-face, we’re pleased to offer a programme of live online events over the Zoom platform. We’ve also simplified the booking process for our events, allowing you to book tickets directly online. Please check our events page regularly for details, as we are adding more regularly.