ACPNL is a non-profit making association of professional counsellors and psychotherapists.
We are run by a committee of volunteers who take great care to make sure that the organisation is ethically managed. All our members are required to be members of a recognised professional body and subscribe to the Code of Ethics of their organisation.
Membership of ACPNL offers you:
- A range of low-cost training events and workshops
- Networking with other counsellors & psychotherapist
- Share ideas with others working in a variety of settings
- An email network for the exchange of information and ideas
- Our AGM followed by a free workshop and lunch
We always welcome new members, see our joining page for details